Thanks for signing up for this year’s OMG Extreme Challenge to be held at Treetop Trekking located in Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area, 3291 Stouffville Rd, Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON. Meeting place will be at MAPLE GROVE 1 at 9:00 AM.
Here are a few reminders:
1. Come in your OMG Extreme Challenge shirt. A few shirts are available for free for those without one on a first-come-first-served basis. So come early.
2. No need to pay an admission fee at the gate of Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area. Just mention your name and the Ontario Conference. For those not registered for the event, they are required to pay the appropriate admission fee (includes HST):
Adult (15+) = $6.50
Senior (60+) = $5.50
Youth (5-14) = $4.00
Children (0-4) = FREE
3. Be ready to spend the whole day at Treetop Trekking with the following schedule:
9:00 AM – Devotional and Instructions/Warm-up (at Maple Grove 1)
9:30 AM – Orientation
10:00 AM – Treetop Trekking
1:30 PM – LUNCH (at Maple Grove 1) – Bring your own lunch and water
2:30 PM – Team-building Activities (All teams are to participate)
4:30 PM – Closing Program (at Maple Grove 1)
5:00 PM – Dismissal
4. All participants should complete the waiver and medical info and liability release form. No exception. For participants under 18 years of age, kindly complete the parental consent form as well.
1.) Participants should be at least 9 years old on the day of the climb, 4’7 in height (55 inches with running shoes on) and under 250 pounds.
2.) Bring lunch, snacks and water. Some sites do sell drinks and snacks.
3.) There are no baseball hats, headbands or turbans allowed underneath the helmet. If you have someone who wears a turban please suggest they wear a patka with the bun of their hair low at the base of their neck as the helmet MUST protect their forehead.
4.) Gloves are recommended but not necessary for climbing. We do sell gloves onsite for $2, but tighter fitting gloves such as; biking or weight lifting gloves work perfect.
5.) Wear closed toed shoes, running shoes are perfect.
6.) Dress accordingly for the weather as we do climb rain or shine and do not have designated shelter. If it starts to thunder while our group is participating in the activity we will be evacuated from the trees and we must wait 30 minutes after the last roll of thunder before we continue.
7.) Participants are required to arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled time in order to begin the climb on time. The activity is only booked for the scheduled time.
8.) Everyone participating (adults included) must have a completed waiver done in blue or black ink. Chaperones must be over 18 years old.
REGISTRATION FORM (Closed)
Friends and families may come as spectators. But they need to pay the appropriate entrance fees at Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area’s gate as follows:
* Adult (15+) = $ 6.50 (includes HST)
* Senior (60+) = $ 5.50
* Youth (5‐14) = $ 4.00
* Children (0‐4) = FREE